Lafarge Africa Plc is a member of the LafargeHolcim Group – the biggest building and concrete solutions company in the world. It is a publicly quoted company on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE).
Lafarge serves Nigeria and South Africa with a wide range of building and construction solutions designed to meet housing and construction needs from small projects like individual home buildings to major construction and infrastructure projects.
2021 Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Program
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Job Alerts: To receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
- The 2021 Graduate Trainee Program aims to attract a diverse group of young, bright technical talent to develop into strong industry leaders that will help us continue to achieve the extraordinary. Join us as we find better ways to build together.
- Lafarge Africa Plc, through this and other talent development programs, continues to create the conditions for a diverse and inclusive workforce, with particular emphasis on gender balance in operational roles and developing talent at an early career stage.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Engineering Degree from a reputable institution
- Completion of NYSC.
Application closing date: June 28, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “2021 Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Program” should click the link below.