Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited – We are a key baking company with innovative baked products and services. We produce high quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern facilities. Our vision is “to be the number one producer of quality baked goods in Nigeria by 2025” even while on the mission of “utilizing innovative resources to produce fresh, healthy and tasty baked goods for outstanding customer experience”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Job Alerts: To receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
- Financial Data Management-Maintains a proper record of the financial transactions as it relates to the Bakery.
- Offer the Right Financial Advice-Creates a database which can help in future business planning. She offers vital advice on matters like revenue and expenditure trends. Helps in taking important decisions like hiring outsourcing services, taking loans etc. Any discrepancies and irregularities related to finances can be dealt with.
- Helpful in Tax preparation and Filing.
- Dealing with suppliers and Outside Parties.
- Timely preparation of payroll and pay-slips; and ensuring that proper bank accounts are credited and debited.
- Reconciliation of Cashbook account with Bank statement.
- Setting Accounting goals and objectives.
- Risk Evaluation and Opportunities Analysis
- Ensures that there is consistency in procedures and policies across the accounting department and that these policies are appropriately set for the achievement of the company is overall goals and objectives.
- Liaise with the Administrative department on preparation of weekly/monthly budgets.
- Monitor cash released for purchases and expenses to ensure that it is spent only on budgeted materials.
- Prepare monthly reports of the Company’s financial statements as well as the profit information for the month.
- Monitors debtors and creditors balances to ensure prompt payment and proper documentation.
- Balance total cashier’s account for the day and send daily update to Centre Manager or Director.
- Authorize and append payment voucher.
- Interact with Bank account officers as it relates to the Bakery.
- Oversee raw material store: Accountant is to ensure that there is no excessive issuance of materials from the store; all materials to be issued by the Store keeper must be vetted by the Accountant in accordance to the laid down material usage standard.
- Train and oversee all activities of the cashiers, store keeper and stock control officers.
- Any other assignment as given by head of department or Management.
- Applicant must possess B.Sc in Accounting or Finance with a minimum of 2.2 from any well recognized tertiary institution.
- Candidate should possess atleast 2-5 years working experience as an Accountant.
- Being a member of Ican or any other recognized accounting professional body is a plus.
- Applicant must have an analytical mind and a keen eye for details.
- Applicant must possess sound numerical abilities and proficiency in computer operation.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft excel is a must.
- Applicant must possess high level of integrity and good communication skills.
- Applicant must be sound in Financial reporting and Financial Management.
- Applicant must be within the ages of 25-35 years
- Applicant must be resident in Lagos State, Surulere or environs.
- Applicant should be able to work with minimum supervision and also possess problem solving abilities.
- N60,000 – N75,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
21st June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the email