Chef Eros & Co is the story of an African Hut built on a Mountain of Dreams. With five brands and counting, we have been able to constantly deliver an unforgettable culinary experience and we are here for the long haul. We are a certified food brand that is fully integrated in cooking, baking, mixology, shopping and catering through subsidiaries that bear the needs of their target audience in mind. We are a true touch of Nigerian Luxury. At Chef Eros and Co, we have a reputation that precedes us – one of efficiency and credibility to our numerous customers. Attaining and maintaining this pace has given us recognition to individuals, both private and public sectors of companies and our local community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: OND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Job Alerts: To receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Roles and Responsibilities
- Creating bills for customers
- Daily operation of the cash register
- Processing credit card payments
- Confirmation of customers payment
- Accepting cash payments and making change and using a point of sale (POS) system for transactions
- Helping resolve customer complaints and maintaining knowledge of the menu and sales policies
- Daily account reconciliation and account closing and ensuring no shortage or overage is made
- Respond to customer inquiries, issue receipts, and record customer suggestions
- Receive customers with a smiling and welcoming attitude
- Processing customer payments
- Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations (e.g. parties)
- Detects errors arising out of wrong input of orders by the waiters, barmen and customer representatives
- Reporting cases of fraudulent acts to the Finance Manager
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required
- OND / Diploma qualification with relevant experience in food service or retail is helpful, and basic math, customer service, and communication skills are essential.
- Effective communication and active listening skills for conversing with guests
- Impeccable customer service skills and social perceptiveness
- Ability to evaluate customer satisfaction and responsiveness
- Oriented toward serving others and helping customers
- Accountability in processing customer payments
- Physical stamina to stand for long periods of time
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Good mathematical skills.
Application Closing Date
17th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.