AFTj Digital Marketing and Solutions is a technology-based company with a high level of transparency and exceptional customer experience which adapts to emerging trends. We help businesses boost performance and enhance productivity by providing services that equip them to gain relevance in the marketplace.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Cloud Devops Engineer (Remote)
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Nigeria. See other Jobs in Nigeria
- Job Alerts: To receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
- To assist us in the formulation and execution of an infrastructure strategy. We are looking for someone to come in, evaluate our infrastructure and needs, generate a clear plan and to set out on the project with other members of the infrastructure team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review our current build, deployment, and monitoring technologies.
- Review the physical infrastructure .
- Work with members of the team to get input.
- Formulate a clear transition plan.
- Evaluate, implement and streamlining DevOps practices across the organization.
- Design and deliver efficient and comprehensive best practices across the infrastructure and data flows.
Experience and Qualifications
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 5 – 10 years work experience.
- To be an experienced DevOps engineer with broad infrastructure experience.
- This includes deep experience with cloud infrastructure services, monitoring, build and deployment technologies and infrastructure processes.
- To have a strong understanding of security, in the storing of data, access control and authentication between services.
- Strong architectural skills.
- Strong context provided by a background in development.
- Strong experience managing AKS or K8s environments.
- Proven experience with AWSCloud Platform.
- To have experience with Git, Puppet and AWSDevOps.
- To have worked with ARM or Terraform.
- To have worked with Microsoft services.
- To have worked with Grafana and Sensu.
Personal Attributes and Other Requirements:
- Be a highly analytical problem solver.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have strong planning skills.
- Be able to operate autonomously.
- To be able to balance high standards and pragmatism.
- This Job Description is not exhaustive and will be subject to periodic review. It may be amended to meet the changing needs of the business.
Application Closing Date
1st October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.