Ayoola Foods Limited is Nigeria’s leading Indigenous Food Processing, Marketing and Consulting Company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, drive and experience to join our team of professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Job Alerts: To receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
The Job description includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Design digital media campaigns according to business goals.
- Coordinate and manage the creation of all digital content such as website, blogs, info graphics, videos, etc.
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers on all social media platforms.
- Establisha reputable online presenceand work to improve brand presence.
- Maintain and manage all social media channels.
- Develop a creative social media content calendar on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Find creative ways to maximize content across platforms and media types.
- Reports social media performance of the company periodically.
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales, and Product development teams to drive sales on all social media platforms.
- Suggest strategies and methods for improvement of marketing strategies.
- Regularly track and get insights into competitors’ strategies.
- Stay up-to-date with digital media technologies and the latest trends in social media.
- Implementing a social media strategy that will align with the brand’s business goals.
- Communicating and engaging with social media followers and responding to their queries on time.
- Analyzes social media analytical tools to understand consumer impression and make recommendations for new strategies.
- Interact with the various teams and departments, to help build impactful social media plans that benefit all facets of the business.
- Pitch social-media story ideas to keep followers apprised of new developments with company’s products and events within the business.
- Research audience preferences and discover current social media trends.
- Writing of marketing copy to promote the company’s products/services.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, and blogs for the company.
- Actively manage and promote the company’s website as well as updating company’s website content when needed.
- Conducting keyword research using various tools and using search engine optimization (SEO) guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
- HND / B.Sc graduates who have at least 4 years experience as Digital Marketer with vast knowledge in Content creation and Google adverts.
- The preferred candidate must be Married Male / Female.
N150,000 – N250,000 monthly depending on years of expertise.
Application Closing Date
9th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Digital Marketer” as the subject of the mail.