Nuts About Cakes – The concept behind Nuts About Cakes is to create a fun and tasty, yet superior quality snack that people can enjoy anytime. Products by Nuts About Cakes are created using the finest quality selection of ingredients. They are extremely popular as favors at weddings, pre-dinner snacks at social andcorporate events, in bars and leisure outlets, and as gifts for all occasions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Job Alerts: To receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
- In this role, you will develop strong and innovative digital strategies to promote product awareness and drive sales.
- Your duties include producing engaging content, facilitating customer service, and working closely with the Marketing and Communications Manager on projects and campaigns.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns.
- Maintain our social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn) across all digital channels.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Create and implement the content strategy for all digital channels to ensure online objectives are met.
- Identifies and evaluates new digital technologies and uses web analytics tools to measure site traffic to better optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing and social media.
- Create and upload copy and images for the organization’s website and all platforms.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Liaise with the sales and marketing team to create marketing campaigns.
- Create, edit, and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content of the company’s products/services on online sites.
- Create a social media marketing strategy and campaign by creating the content idea, budget planning, and implementation schedules.
- Promote company’s product and services in the digital space.
- Report & analyze on key performance indicators and find opportunities for improvement monthly.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Proven experience carrying out impactful digital campaigns that drive valuable results.
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal.
- Metric-driven and the ability to draw insight from complex marketing data.
- Confident with a dynamic personality.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.