AFTj Digital Marketing and Solutions is a technology-based company with a high level of transparency and exceptional customer experience which adapts to emerging trends. We help businesses boost performance and enhance productivity by providing services that equip them to gain relevance in the marketplace.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Digital Marketer (Remote)
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Nigeria. See other Jobs in Nigeria
- Job Alerts: To receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
- We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketer, to handle all aspects of our online marketing activities.
- We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketer, to handle all aspects of our marketing operations, with the goal to help grow out brand influence both locally and internationally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness
- The ideal candidate’s duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks
- Applicant must be experienced in social media management marketing
- Design and monitor all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database and display advertising campaigns.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Develop and monitor our campaign budget.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Evaluate important metrics that reflect progress relating to website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to develop new and innovative growth strategies.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry. ( Stay up-to-date knowledge of technologies)
- Oversee and manage all contests, and other digital projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of proven experience in Digital Marketing position.
- Efficient written and verbal communication skills
- Strong creative and analytical abilities.
- Social media inclination
- A strong inclination towards teamwork and collaboration
Application Closing Date
1st October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.