ChamsAccess Limited is a Leading Access and Technology Solutions Company focused on providing Customized Solutions that create instant value for our customers. Established in 2009, as a subsidiary of Nigeria’s indigenous Identity management and transactional service provider – Chams Plc, ChamsAccess is committed to providing simplified technology solutions to enhance peoples’ lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Digital Marketing Associate
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Job Alerts: To receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
- Uses timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits
- Manages company and sub brands’ social media channels, including Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, and other relevant platforms
- Gather and analyze consumer behavior data by examining web traffic and rankings٫ among other metrics.
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Assist in identifying optimal engagement strategy and campaign structure to reach consumers when and where they are most receptive.
- Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
Qualifications & Requirements
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields.
- Entry Level Role (1-2 years experience required)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc)
- Working knowledge with latest social media trends and algorithms
- Experience managing multiple brands simultaneously is added advantage.
N130,000 – N180,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume in PDF format to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.