Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a company in the Chemical Industry offering a range of specialty chemicals and value-added products for industries manufacturing products for Personal Care, Soaps & Detergents, Cleaning & Hygiene and Fragrances in Nigeria and across Africa is recruiting suitable candidates who has vast experience in the operation of pouch filling machines to fill the position below:
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Job Alerts: To receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the packaging machine to ensure that the machine is capable of delivering the design output and achieving high overall equipment efficiency (OEE).
- Ensure compliance with the packaging machine maintenance schedule and monitor all supplies to the packaging equipment.
- Carry out routine and schedule maintenance of all Instruments, electrical motors, and all Mechanical devices.
- Consult manufacturer manuals, circuit diagram and blueprints to determine tests and maintenance procedures for instruments, motors and mechanical assemblies.
- Troubleshoot equipment problems in a timely manner to avoid any delays and standby time.
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematic and electrical code specifications.
- Coordinate both packing operation and machine maintenance together as a single responsibility and operate packaging machinery effectively to avoid any accidents.
- Complete packaging orders within the deadlines. Clean machines and work area at the end of every shift.
- Ensure that machines are working properly and safely.
- Provide daily downtime review with Plant Maintenance Team Lead.
- Analyze major affected equipment’s for finding root cause of the problems and provide preventive actions on identified issues.
- HND/BSc in Electrical Electronics Engineering
- Professional membership & certification of COREN or NSE certification or equivalent internationally recognized professional qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing company with at least 3 years operating pouch filling machines.
- Ability to pay keen attention to details
- Problem solving and staunch analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
19th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: careers@willerssolutions@com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.