Flux Logistix is a leading end to end logistics company in Nigeria, providing a bouquet of solutions in a bid to optimize the supply chain operations for selected corporate organizations. Flux Logistix is committed to delivering excellent services through well thought out expert solutions, evolving infrastructure and the passion to surpass customer expectations. Flux Logistix Limited is a member of the Superflux group and the fastest growing logistics company in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Job Alerts: To receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
- Responsible for the security, maintenance and services of work facilities to ensure that they meet the needs of the organization, employees and clients.
- Carryout daily check on the generator to ensure adequate water and oil level
- Ensure timely servicing of the generator at 200 Hours
- Maintain a diesel stock level that allows optimal functionality of the generator.
- Carryout daily routine inspection on the entire facility
- Maintain cordial relationship with all clients and collate / escalate complaints and feedbacks
- Ensure basic facilities such as power, water, restroom and security are well maintained
- Maintain accurate records of equipment functioning status and other systems within the facility. e.g., Generator and Air Conditioner
- Monitorrenovations or refurbishments within the facilicy
- Report any fault or damage to the Project / Facility Officer within an hour and include same in the daily report
- Send daily report to the Project/Facility Officer
- Collate and submit a monthly energy consumption (Generator and IKEDC) report to the Project/Facility Officer
- Supervise the cleaning operatives to ensure a clean environment at all times
- Maintain fumigation, AC Servicing and Fire Extinguisher Servicing schedule and inform at least 2 weeks before the due date
- Oversee the security of all assets in the facility
- Take diesel delivery and keep stock record
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor / Line Manager.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 3 years work experience.
- Experience in Electrical Services or Plumbing Services will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
24th Janaury, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Facility Officer” as the subject of the mail.