Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a Real Estate firm, is recruiting to fill the position below:
General Manager – Real Estate
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Job Alerts: To receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
- Oversee the establishment and effective functioning of the Board and Management committees to ensure that they effectively drive the organization’s objectives.
- Direct and coordinate all activities in the organization, through the delegation of responsibilities and duties, to ensure effectiveness and achievement of corporate goals and objectives.
- Have overall responsibility for planning and management of the organization’s humans.
- Have overall responsibility for the supervision of all departments to ensure compliance with the goals of the company.
- Provide recommendations regarding investment and cash strategies.
- Oversee preparation of the annual budget, regular variance statements and annual audit.
- Provide vision and leadership in long-range fiscal planning to ensure the continuity of the company.
- Jointly, with the CEO and company’s secretary, be involved in all legal correspondences of the organization.
- To unite the organization team and motivate the same for the greater achievement of set goals.
- Drive the organization team for growth.
- BSc / BA in Business or relevant field; MSc / MA is a plus
- Proven 7 plus years experience as a General Manager in the real estate industry or similar executive role
- Experience in planning and budgeting
- Knowledge of business processes and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.).
Application Closing Date
26th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “General Manager” as the subject of the mail.