FirstExcelsia is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop world class yet localized systems, processes and structures required to achieve optimum results.
The firm commenced operations in 2015 and currently has a team of consultants that have successfully managed numerous Organisational Development, Human Resources and Management Consulting projects in varying leadership capacities across all sectors of the Nigerian Economy.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Job Alerts: To receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
An HR and Management Consulting firm with operations across multiple states in Nigeria is seeking to recruit a smart and meticulous Corps Member with basic understanding of financial principles who is ready for an immersive experience to fill the role of an Accounting Intern.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Applicant must be a Batch A Stream 2 Corps Member currently deployed to Lagos State.
- Second Class Upper Division in Accounting from a recognised institution.
- Willingness to advance a career in Accounting/ Finance.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages; Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Candidate must not be older than 28 years.
- Good research skill.
- Comfortable with numbers
Interns who meet set expectations within the internship period will be given the opportunity to be absorbed as full time staff with the organisation.
Application closing date: June 11, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Graduate Internship at First Excelsia Professional Services” should click the link below.