TeamAce Limited – Our client, an Engineering Company in the Manufacturing Industry, is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Kaduna. See other Jobs in Kaduna
- Job Alerts: To receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
- As an instrumentation technician, you will test, calibrate, install, repair, and inspect manufacturing equipment and monitoring devices.
- You’ll also perform general maintenance on the equipment and design new measuring and recording equipment.
- Develop and execute preventative maintenance programs.
- Conduct instrumentation evaluation and troubleshooting for electrical, pneumatic, electronic as well as programmable logic control (PLC) systems.
- Ensure to commission instrumentation effective following with repair and replacement.
- Conduct tasks related with maintenance and operations team.
- Conduct test related to functional performance on instrumentation as needed by facility changes.
- Involve in evaluation of instrument performance to identify optimization and enhancement opportunities.
- Maintain and update awareness of modifications to regulatory needs related to conduct of maintenance and construction of instrument.
- Conduct on-going aseptic maintenance and clean room area.
- Minimum HND / B.Sc Electrical Engineering Degree.
- At least 4 years hands on work experience in similar Industry.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
4th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online