Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is Africa’s Largest Manufacturer of school and office stationery products. They have built a solid reputation as the Nation’s premium paper raw material, prepress equipment and printing consumables source for the print industry in Nigeria.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Junior IT Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Job Alerts: To receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
- Installing and configure computer hardware, software, network and printer.
- Setup monitor, mails and update user accounts, groups and permission, using active directory
- Support and resolve tickets related to hardware, software, network and printer.
- Repairs, refurbish and replace equipment when necessary.
- Perform data backup and disaster recovery operations.
- B.Sc. / HND in Computer Engineering Technology / Science.
- 2 – 3 years of experiences in similar role.
- Proficient in network and server management and troubleshooting.
- Excellent configuration and troubleshooting of routers, switch and firewalls.
- Sound working experience of windows server, active directory, DHCP and DNS.
- Ability to fix and install CCTV.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Junior IT Officer at Fadac Resources and Services” should click the link below.