PayPecker is an emerging market focused Composable Commerce Infrastructure solutions provider for retailers, restaurants, their suppliers, and their customers. Our solution enables retailers of all sizes to super-charge their core internal processes, enabling better and faster service to end-customers, and a seamless interaction with relevant supply chain stakeholders. Our platform also gives these businesses access to insights that enable growth in internal and third-party working capital.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Job Alerts: To receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
- We are looking for an experienced Product Lead who will be responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Life Cycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision.
- You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Your Responsibilities would include:
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Proven 5+ years work experience in product management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Competitive Salary
- Professional development
- Opportunities for Growth and Impact: We believe in retaining great talent and giving them the opportunities to grow within the organisation and make impact
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Hybrid Work Schedule
- A work culture that rewards goal-oriented professionals who enjoy meeting challenges head-on.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Product Manager at PayPecker” should click the link below.