Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Senior IT Officer
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Ogun | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Ogun
- Job Alerts: To receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Location: Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Unit Head / Group IT Head
- The role envisages working with full diligence to support IT functions.
Span of Control:
- The role reports administratively to Unit Head and technically to the Group IT Head.
- IT support (hardware and software)
- This position will have the overall accountability to support IT functions as mentioned below:
- Troubleshoot IT related issues
- Ensure timely support is provided
- Escalate the issue immediately to the reporting Manager if not solved within the stipulated period of time
Qualification & Experience
- HND/B.Sc. in Computer Science/IT
- He should have at least 10 to 12 years of industrial experience in providing IT support
- Full knowledge of the various functions in IT
- Installations of desktops/laptops/OS/application software and other software
- Biometrics / access control machines
- CCTV cameras
- LAN (networking, laying cables, re-crimping, trunking of cables, etc.)
- Communication & Organisational skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Must adapt self to dynamic profiles of users
Special conditions etc. if any:
- To give support to residents (company’s quarters) for internet connection on a regular basis.
- If support is required on Sundays or public holidays, the candidate must make himself available on-call basis.
- Must stay in Sango Ota, Ogun State.
- On a permanent basis. Salary as per Industry standards in commensuration of qualification, experience, and salary (120,000 to 140,000 Naira Gross).
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to:
with the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail. Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.