PayPecker is an emerging market focused Composable Commerce Infrastructure solutions provider for retailers, restaurants, their suppliers, and their customers.
Our solution enables retailers of all sizes to super-charge their core internal processes, enabling better and faster service to end-customers, and a seamless interaction with relevant supply chain stakeholders. Our platform also gives these businesses access to insights that enable growth in internal and third-party working capital.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Software Engineer (JSE)
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Job Alerts: To receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
- We are looking for passionate junior Software Engineer to design, develop and iterate on our products. Ideally, the candidate should be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing enterprise software in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
- Our ideal candidates are builders and makers at heart. We value engineers who pay attention to detail, show commitment to the craft, are continuous learners, are helpful to their colleagues, value code reviews and are extremely customer-focused.
- If you successfully go through the hiring process, you’ll be part of a team of bright, productive and experienced software engineers who are passionate about what they do. As an engineering team, we believe our work is to enable our company to win using technology and this is reflected in our approach to work. We run either 1 or 2 Week Sprints dependent on what’s more appropriate to the project and we are big on Continuous Integration / Deployment.
Your Responsibilities would Include:
- Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code
- Write API Documentation for developed features
- Review Code
- impact the team and organization at Large
The products we build and support use the following technologies:
You have experience with:
- Proven experience building API-driven applications using PHP
- Experience working with Vue js
- Very Strong problem-solving Skills
- Excellent Understanding and experience with Software Design
- Experience with API-Design and Implementation
- Experience working with Agile Software development methodology
- Experience working with Relational and Non-relational database management systems
- Excellent Organization and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 18+ months of professional software development experience.
- Competitive Salary
- Professional development: We provide our engineering team members access to learning resources to develop their skills
- Top Range Machines: Our engineering team members use top of the range laptops and tools to enhance their productivity
- Opportunities for Growth and Impact: We believe in retaining great talent and giving them the opportunities to grow within the organisation and make impact
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Hybrid Work Schedule
- A work culture that rewards goal-oriented professionals who enjoy meeting challenges head-on.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate for “Software Engineer (JSE) at PayPecker” should click the link below.