Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Auditing Firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Job Alerts: To receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
- Trainee accountants work with senior accountants to develop their knowledge of the accounting industry and to gain practical experience at the start of their career. They are involved with tasks such as creating and sending out invoices, managing accounts, and tracking inventory. Most trainee accountants work full-time and may need to work overtime to meet deadlines at the end of the fiscal year or around tax periods, when monthly or yearly audits are carried out. This job is well-suited to people with strong numerical skills, the ability to retain objectivity with regards to confidential information, and who are able to follow instructions effectively.
- Input income and expense entries into the accounting system that the organization uses.
- Pay bills, create invoices for the company’s clients, and enter vendor invoices into the system.
- Administering payroll, accounts receivable, and accounts payable to keep records up-to-date.
- Checking entries for accuracy and making the necessary corrections before filing the documents in the corresponding place.
- Bank reconciliations
- Review and summarize client reports and have the opportunity to liaise with other departments at such meetings.
- Perform administrative duties such as, helping with asset inventory, cost accounting, or payroll tasks.
- Minimum of OND in Accounting or related field
- Should have knowledge about Accounting Software–(Quickbooks, SAGE 50 Accounting) and Database Software–(Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Motivation and a strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
- Numerical Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Computer Skills
Application Closing Date
25th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using ‘TRAINEE ACCOUNTANT’ as the subject of the mail.