Lopterra Services Limited – Our client, a Training and Consultancy Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Training Administrator Intern
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: OND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Job Alerts: To receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
Job Code: LPT/TC/TA01
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Temporary (6 Months) but may be made a permanent position upon performance.
- Manage incoming phone calls
- Manage training programs from bookings to certification
- Maintain training records (e.g trainee lists٫ schedules٫ attendance sheets etc)
- Prepare classrooms and keep them properly set up
- Create٫ review and disseminate training material٫ such as instructional notes٫ feedback forms etc
- Prepare reports on training activities and results
- Suggest improvements or new programs
- Help vendors and participants interact with each other٫ when necessary
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise onsite
- Ensure the compliance of all training activities with established policies and best practices
- Draft training documents
- Attend to other admin tasks as maybe assigned.
- Minimum of an OND
- 1 year work experience
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills both verbal and written
- Proficient in Adobe illustrator, Photoshop and Corel Draw
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools
- Self-motivated and good interpersonal skills
- Potential candidate must reside around Ikeja and its environs
- Must be proactive and willing to grow.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to:
using the Job code as the subject of the mail. Note: Failure to do so may result in your application being ignored.