Ayoola Foods Limited is Nigeria’s leading Indigenous Food Processing, Marketing and Consulting Company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, drive and experience to join our team of professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Van Sales Representative
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria. See other Jobs in Lagos
- Job Alerts: To receive Job Alerts on WhatsApp, Click HERE
- We are an FMCG group located in Ipaja, Lagos currently in need of a Van Sales Representative to cover and drive sales within the Island; V/Island, Ikoyi, Lekki, Ajah, Sangotedo, Awoyaya, Lakowe, and environs.
- The preferred candidates must be Male resident on the Island who has experience as field or van sales representatives in a food or beverage industry and be familiar with the markets in the area.
- Applicants must have clean driving records with at least 5 years driving experience and be able to drive a Manual Bus with a valid driver’s license and LASDRI.
The Job description includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Sell all SKUs of the company across Markets, Supermarkets, Hotels, Canteens, retail outlets and customers within the Island.
- To always sell within assigned selling route/territory daily with no cross-carpeting.
- Achieve set sales target
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships with new and existing customers and to drive secondary sales of all company’s products in the assigned area.
- Prepares route plan & adhere to it strictly.
- Responsible for all sales activities in the territory assigned and the achievement of sales growth in the sales territory.
- Maintain a cordial relationship with customers within assigned territory and expanding the territory by identifying potential customers.
- Must be accountable of all the stocks in his/her custody
- Ensure products availability/visibility in the Markets / Supermarkets and retail outlets on the Island.
- Report / Communicate all marketing and customers issues to his/her immediate manager promptly.
- Report on competitors’ activities in the market
- Ensure all brands / SKUs are loaded in van daily before going out.
- Give feedback on sales trends by conducting market surveys.
- Be involved in promotional activities through trade shows, event marketing and activation within the assigned area.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Maintain vehicle in proper condition and can provide credible guarantors for his/her employment.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND qualification with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
9th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Van Sales Rep (Lagos)” as the subject of the mail.